Like most girls, you probably have an assortment of chic shoe options – slingback pumps, ankle booties and our current favorite, beaded sandals – that have become go-to pieces in your closet. But, like most girls, you know there is constantly room for one more pair!
1. Kat Oxford ($139.95) by Sam Edelman
2. Willa Platform Wedges ($346) by Jean-Michel Cazabat
3. York Pumps ($200) by Sam Edelman
4. Dawna Slingback Heels ($259.99) by L.A.M.B.
5. Faro Embellished Flat Sandals ($101.45) by Bertie
6. Suede Lace-Up Peep Toe Shoe Boot ($84.55) by ASOS Turner
7. PM09 Rainboot ($210.44) by Missoni
8. Rapture High Heel Booties ($395) by Joie
9. Quilt Yanking Our Chain Flats ($31.99) from ModCloth
10. Eyelet Leather Platform Sandals ($632) by Prada
Step into the future in these metallic leather Alexander McQueen peep-toe boots. Wear them with sleek pants or a pencil skirt for a fashion-forward look that will keep you light-years ahead of trend. Heel height measures approximately 130mm/ 5 inches high with a 20mm / 1 inch concealed platform. Black leather slingback peep-toe shoe boots with a heel that measures approximately 130mm/ 5 inches high and a 20mm / 1 inch concealed platform. Alexander McQueen shoe boots have twisted straps throughout exposing silver underside, a raised seam through center and an elasticated slingback. Italian sizing.
At the start of his career, British designer Alexander McQueen attained a rebellious reputation with his avant-garde shows. Amidst the controversy, he distinguished himself with dramatic tailoring and round-breaking collections. Fall ’08 is a romantic re-imagining of the British colonial era and is a regally-chic homage to Queen Elizabeth II. Highlights include a Queen print bustier dress, a playful Union Jack clutch and dazzling Maharani-inspired jewelry.